Being a guy, I don't have the fortunate chance of dealing with periods (lol): and being gay, I don't have to deal with a girlfriend who's on that time of the month whenever I come home from work. But I do ask myself questions about this feminine mystery and what goes down when the 3rd World War declares itself in your crotch. I then asked several of my lady friends to know what pisses you off the most during your periods and the majority have confirmed those following 20 points:
- Keep your legs crossed or tights close to one another whenever you have to sneeze.
- No sex.
- Having the desire of taking 3 showers a day. #DirtyGirl
- Having the feeling that your insides and your uterus are being crushed and put in a blender "Destroy That Shit".
- Can't deal with the outside world.
- Using toilet paper as an emergency instead of a huge pad from your mother-in-law's while you're visiting.
- When your boyfriend asks you: Are you this annoying because you're having your period?
Source : Instagram
- Just start eating like a pregnant woman.
- When you're considering doing anal.
- When you think murdering someone would totally be legal whenever you have your period.
- Part ways with one of your panties, from time to time.
- White pants shall be avoided at all cost.
- When you feel it coming in a meeting, on the bus, while waiting in line at Starbucks or even in a rollercoaster at La Ronde and you're obviously not ready.
- You feel your ovaries exploding at least 58 times a day.
Source : Giphy
- When you feel bloated and obviously have no jeans that fit.
- You laugh, scream, cry and then laugh again… in a span of 43 seconds.
- When you come across a dog and obviously goes straight to sniff your crotch and gives your that "Oh well, look who's on her period" look. #TrueStory
- Being at the drug store with your mom in the tampon aisle and hearing her shout "DO YOU NEED PADS OR TAMPONS?" Thanks mom.
- There isn't much difference between your face and the pizza you ordered last Saturday.
- From what you learnt from your sex ed class back in high school, you're not pregnant. Well at least, there's that.
Source : Giphy
I'm already seeing those 2-3 comments saying "are you kidding me, these are so cliché and the guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about" or even "Well I'm on the pill and I don't have tummy ache. This article is so inaccurate". Alright girls, fine. For real, I can't even imagine what you girls must go through when your vajayjay bleeds 25% on a yearly scale, and to be honest, I sympathize with you.
Dare to Wear those Front Slits