Open back sweaters will be everywhere this autumn and I’ve found a gorgeous one at Dynamite. But how to wear it? Just pair your sweater with any one of my favourite bralettes for any number of pretty looks!
Cooler weather is slowly making itself felt in Montréal so I’ve started pulling out some of my autumn clothes to create my ensembles for the day. I always look forward to wearing comfy sweaters in September! Pics of open back sweaters are flooding Instagram and it seems like they’re all I want to wear lately (do you sometimes get hooked on a fashion look? I do). I know that open back sweaters can be tricky to wear but fear not because bralettes pair beautifully with them. Here are some of my favourites. But first, a few guidelines for pulling off the look:
- Wear a pull-on bralette or one that fastens at the front to avoid displaying less sightly hook and eye closures.
- No need to conceal a bralette when it’s actually intended to enhance the look.
- If you don’t want to wear a bralette, you could use pasties OR skip the bralette altogether (which is something I frequently do: free the boobies).
- The bralette I’m wearing in this look is in a more athleisure style by RVCA. I like the way the the black and white lines add a touch of originality to this crossing strappy bralette.
- One of my favourite local brands is Sokoloff Lingerie. Their large selection of bralettes is available in every bra size! Also, you’ll find everything from delicate lace designs to sporty styles!
- La vie en rose offers several adorable bralettes with front closures. They’re definitely worth checking out!
- Blush Lingerie creates bras in the delicate and discreet bralette styles we love so much!
Sweater – Dynamite
Bralette – RVCA
Necklace – MÏO Bijoux
Jeans – Dynamite
Shoes – Aldo
Bag- Matt&Nat X Indigo
Watch – Mont Royal
Photos – Vikki Snyder
Capricorns - Beautiful Warriors