Last week, we announced on Facebook that we're currently planning a major event that will take place on April 12th and told you we shall give you more details in a near future. Well, the near future has come at once so that say, here's what will happen this upcoming April 12th (we won't tell you everything in order to keep the element of surprise!)
WHAT: LeCahier's 4th anniversary… and a huge announcement for the occasion!
WHERE: At Artemano, 4238 boul. Saint-Laurent (massive thanks for welcoming us during the festivities!)
WHEN: April 12th from 5-8pm
WHAT: What you were waiting for… be ready cause there's a lot of information coming your way:
– Beverages offered by Palm Bay Spritz and beer by Stella Artois… You'll be able to taste Palm Bay's newest products!!! We'll also give out coupons that are exchangeable for two drinks (don't forget to bring a piece of ID since you'll be asked to show it at the entrance!)🍹🍺
– For those who don't drink (or once you'll be done with your two welcome drinks), we have LemonCocco: tastes like summer, we promise🍋
-A candy bar from Squish for anyone with a sweet tooth 🍭
– Makeup station set up from one our makeup artists who are also some of our contributors: Roxane, Marie-Ève and Keven using Marcelle products💄
– Manicure station from CND Canada (Get there early because during the event, rest assured there will be a waiting list. First come, first served!)💅
– Get temporary eye lashes from Miss Cilia. It's basically extensions over your makeup. It lasts a whole day. The ideal here is to come in full makeup but without wearing mascara in order to try them. (Careful, once again, first come, first served) 👁
– Henna tattoos from Artemano 🌿
– Amazing music provided by DJ Husband Philip 🎶
– We have other participation prizes to offer during the evening which I shall tell you more once we get closer to the big day! 🙆
Let me remind you that the first 300 persons to arrive or to have reserved your ticket (click on this link: anniversairelecahier.eventbrite.ca) will receive a goody bag.
Have you RSVP'd? Do it now!!!! It's a date! See you all on April 12th at 5pm sharp!!! Can't wait for you to hear our big announcement!
Source: The Savvy Reader
Cam's Look: Black on Black Layering